The DR range of powerchairs are easy to handle and extremely responsive, have a very small turning circle and are a pleasure to sit in.
The DR is designed to offer style and comfort at an affordable price. Its many features include: -
• Maximum speed 4mph.
• Maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge.
• Stylish and lightweight aluminium frame.
• PG Drives VR2 controller.
• Swing in / swing out footrests.
• Built in storage bag for the battery charger.
• Tried & tested industry standard electronics.
• Underseat zipped pocket for valuables.
• 18" Seat width.
• Slide out battery tray.
• One-touch height adjustable armrests.
• Tension adjustable canvasses with cushions.
• Half folding back.
• Airline-friendly batteries.
• Electric blue metallic finish and vivid artwork.
• Support bar for back posts.
• Adjustable anti tip wheels.
• Optional extras available such as a kerb climber and elevating leg rests.
AVAILABLE IN DUAL CONTROL
IDEAL FOR HOISTING INTO CAR
REMOVABLE BACKREST & SIDES
| Model No. S2
Maximum User Weight 136kg
Battery Size 12v x 2 50ah
Charger 5 amp
Range 25 miles
Seat Width 46cm
Maximum Speed 4 mph
Seat Depth 40cm
Seat Height 49.5-52cm
Rear Wheel Size 36cm
Backrest Height 43cm
Turning Radius 58cm
Ground Clearance 10cm
Safe Working Slope 8 ?
Colour Flame Red
The DR Lightweight Powerchair has many luxury features normally found on the most expensive of chairs yet is surprisingly affordable. It is easy to handle and is extremely responsive, has a very small turning circle and is a pleasure to sit in. These powerchairs now also come with Canvas Cushions as standard.
It now comes complete with new additional features: -
• P & G Drives VR2 Controller as standard.
• Half fold back with steel back posts for additional strength.
• Welded front castors with pre-installed Kerb Climber bracketry.
• A top speed of 4mph on a full battery charge*.
• A tension and height adjustable, removable, deep comfort backrest.
• Built-in storage bag for the battery charger.
• Height and width adjustable, removable deep comfort arm pads.
• A maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge*.
• Tried and tested industry standard electronics.
• Available in Metallic Blue, Metallic Red and Metallic Black finish.
• 18" and 20” seat widths available.
• Anti tip wheels.
• Standard weight carrying capacity of 136kg (21 stone).
• Double Cross Brace for responsive manoeuvrability.
• Detachable batteries for easy storage with easy carry straps.
• The powerchair is foldable and has a detachable basket for easy storage.
• Canvas cushions are now available with these powerchairs as standard
• Also various optional extras are available such as attendant controls, dual controls, kerb climbers and elevating leg rests.
• Crash Tested.
*Depends on user mass, terrain and battery condition.